Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lunch.

Hi all. Regarding the lunch!

It'll definitely be on, but I can't be sure who's going to turn up besides me, because no one seems to want to confirm until more names appear on the list.

So, for you guys who are still in school, why not ask each other and get a unison answer? =]

I'll be asking a few 01s as well, so you guys feel free to ask any dopts. I just want a photo on vivo with grad robe - it doesn't matter how many ppl turns up.

Fill up the namelist at the bottom!

And, I'm not making this a class outing! And class outing is different from a regular lunch; very very difficult to arrange, and I don't like to take the initiative to plan everything, esp not when the closest person I can consult are ruth and deir. So don't expect me to contact every single person ah! You guys just pass around!

Lunch on 27/5 before grad, with or without parents:

1. Hui Ling
2. Ruth

No comments: