Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last Class Tee

Hi all!

Since it's already the last year in poly for us, some of us were thinking of making a class tee!!!

We're down to deciding between polo or dri-fit.

However personally, I prefer dri-fit, cus I have no dri-fit classtee before, and I do prefer plain designs over pics if I were to wear it out. That's just me. What say you guys?

Anyways, opening up suggestion to everyone!!! For ppl who have no intentions of furthering, this may be the last tee that is designed by students for students - which you guys have a say. Let's make this project a great one, shall we?

Please post comments on this post, or tag the board! When more things are finalised, I might find ppl to join the discussion :) After all, face-to-face votings are better than online polls!

#1: Anyone know of anywhere with tee printing deals? Please contribute!
#2: Any objections to anything pls voice out before everything's too late
#3: Any body who's interested in helping out in this please join in the organising fun!

Sorry for the nag but, IT'S THE FINAL YEAR or rather, SEMESTER.

I may not be in the position to say these to you guys but, I do hope to see a more united 02!

Let's throw our vengences that we bore with throughout these 2 years away, open up your mind and see everyone's forte and not the ugly side of them, accept each other and all graduate with a big and genuine smile shall we?

To all who I've 得罪-ed: Sorry for everything!

That's all for today!

Cheers :)

No comments: