Monday, May 26, 2008

Subjects recruitment!!

Well... all of urs cannot b my subjects. bt, ur parents and ur younger siblings are my target!!

my project is to take ocular surface temperature of children aged 6-15.
my project is joint wf ruth 1, which is to take OCT of adult aged 40-80.

so, i need children aged 6-15, with healthy eyes, no ongoing infections of the eye, and corrected VA at least 6/12.
besides, old people aged 40-80, with healthy eyes, healthy body, no medication, no ongoing infections of the eye and corrected VA at least 6/12.

subjects only need to come for 1 session, about 1-2 hrs.
subjects will hav an incentive of $50 for food and transportation.

all methods to take eye temperature is non-invasive.

any interested 1 to let ur parents and young siblings to join my project?? pls contact me!! =)

No comments: