Sunday, March 9, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENTS!

*edited with upload link*

A Sunday good morning to everyone :)


Hope you guys have enjoyed the 1month under SP, and hope the other batch are enjoying their last days outside! :)

Pictures for Group A at West Coast 080307 have been uploaded here

Awaiting for compilation for other dates... Once I have 5 zipped files or more, I'll make a master post on picture links together with previous links.

Time for announcements regarding pictures + chalet!


---

I was hoping to compile every single picture that has been taken by different HPs, and upload them here for easy d/lding. So mm...

080221 Liquid Kitchen
080308 Clarke Quay

Can everyone send me what they took? MSN @ HuiLingw89@hotmail.com

Oh yes pinghan- as well as all the boys pic. Doesn't matter the looks or content. This is for collection and for memorial!

Thanks :)

---

CHALET

Having in mind that most of us are bringing something along to the chalet, like vodka, malibu, juices, soft drinks, chips, mahjong sets and stuff, I was thinking that all of us should just bring 1 item to make it fair for all.

SO, please tell me what you guys will be bringing (anything will do), and I'll make a post for it. Hiaks. Fine with you guys? Objections + comments welcomed.

Hui Ling - chips (ppl welcomed to get with me, as a few packs wun be enough to last)
Qing Hui - Malibu (liqour)

Pardon me, I forgot who wanted to bring vodka and the juices. =x Please tell me again!

-

P/S: Chalet initial cost will be 20 for everyone. Pinghan, I have no idea how many heads are going/paying. Please do some maths calculation here! Transparency is very impt.

P/S2: Some friendly peeps from 01 will be joining us. Less than 5 and uber friendly, so you dun have to feel weird~ This chalet is gonna be a great one.

Chalet dates: 9~11th April 2008 @ Coasta Sands Pasir Ris (i think)

That's all for now! Au revoir~

No comments: